We have had to made a few major changes recently to how we handle overdue accounts. This was due to a range of clients payments defaulting. Here is our policy regarding invoices at the moment:
- Invoices will always be made out 3 days before they are due.
- Payments will be assigned on a first due basis. This means your invoices with the longest due date will be settled first.
- If an invoice is overdue, we will notify you within 5 days.
- If an invoice is 10 days overdue we will send you a legal correspondence that informs you that we are taking legal steps to ensure the invoice is settled.
- If an invoice is 15 days overdue, we will suspend your account. This means we won’t be doing any work with you anymore. This will also mean we suspend all properties that we have possession of without limitation. Websites will show a “Account Suspended” message and all marketing campaigns will be stopped.
- If an invoice is 30 days overdue we will hand it over to a 3rd party debt collector. This means that your invoice is paid by them, they will then legally pursue you to recover the fees.
Should your financial situation not allow you to do this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then discuss a legal agreement for the repayment of the debt to avoid these terms.
This is applicable to all our clients, new and old. To ensure that you don’t fall into this situation please ensure that you keep your account with us in good standing.
You can always request any financial information you require from email@example.com